Sunday, April 18, 2010

Two weeks in US

After spending two weeks in US, things start to get funny.
Mum and Sis start to have small conflicts. They argue over food, tidiness of the house, political stands and even Oliver.

When we went to Oklahoma and visit the bombing Memorial, Sis talked about how she felt about the victims, and Mum started talking about how more chinese were killed during WWII. And when Sis talked about why google wanna pull out from China, mum gave alot of 'strong' views why Chinese government should hold their stand. Then the trip back to Arkansas became interesting debate between the two. I felt very sleepy on our way to Oklahoma but was all awake on our way back. Oliver was very awake too.

Normally Mum will cook us meals at home but today, Sis decided to prepare some dishes for us. Mum started nagging from when Sis tried to cut vegetable till the dishes were done. Then when Sis wanted to clean up the mess in her car made by Oliver, Mum took over her job, insisted that Sis can't do a good job.

Mum has been in control in the household for very long. So even when she's here, she wants to be in charge. Though Sis and I hope that she can just enjoy her 'long stay' here, it seems like no matter how we plead her not to do certain things, she just can't stop.

Like what chinese always say, small arguments are 情趣. I know they won't 'face-off' due to those small things, so I guess I will just carry on my role as '3rd Party'.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha.. Reminds me of my relationship with my mum :)

dressespro said...

Really love reading your blogger! I can always get inspired by your words.
By the way, if you are interested in prom dresses, prom dresses 2013 and ball gowns, please visit back!